An ETA or Electronic Travel Authority that affords permission for the person to travel to Australia, this is electronically linked to the candidate’s passport. ETA isn’t issued for work visa sorts and this provides only short term stay, for the purpose of tourism, business tour etc.
How to apply Australian ETA online
To apply Australian ETA online, the candidate should possess a passport from one among thebelow-mentioned country regions:
- United States
- Hong Kong
- Korea (Republic of the south)
The candidate willing to apply the Australian ETA can log on to www eta immi gov au and apply ETA online for the purpose of traveling Australia. The candidate’s passport must contain all the perfect details that are mentioned on the ETA application. If the candidate is not eligible to apply an ETA he/she can proceed through airline travel agents or through the Australian embassy.
Terms and conditions to apply ETA
- The person willing to apply Australian ETA must be a foreigner should not belong to the Australian
- ETA provides only a short-term stay,for example, tourism or business visit etc.
- The candidate must possess passport, valid credit card and email address to complete the online registration
- The passport details and the ETA application details should be exactly the same. Use the same passport that is linked with online ETA while traveling to the country.
- A person if arrives Australia without all the necessary documents would be refused to enter or delayed until their identity is claimed.
- Once the ETA is issued the person can travel as much as time possible to the country within a 12 month period.
- If the person is applied ETA for the purpose of study or research he/she must not continue their studies or research for more than 3 months.
- The person must be free from tuberculosis and criminal convictions
- The person with ETA have no rights to work in the country, it is described as an illegalactivity.